Sunday, July 7, 2013

Still Laughing

Meadow Larks Down the Tree Line & Indigo Buntings on Peach Branches Sing PRAISES to Our LORD. A Steamy Humid Fog Pushes Down & against my Chest, SLOSHING against my body. I Hear Two Laughing Gulls laughing long before I see Their Black Heads faintly; geting a good look at them only for a Moment, then the moments gone as they Vanish into the Eerie Wall, still LAUGHING. Frogs Thank the RAINMAKER, but Toads Continue to sing of Love. Crows call. The Fog Opens my pores and Saturates my Being. Poor-Wills are Still Chanting Prayers,so Mourning Doves & Ground Doves Join in the Chant. The Thick HUMID Air BURNS my nose as I breathe, yet Magnolia Essenece fills my SOUL! I cane Barely make out Green Heron marching behind the mooing Cow Silhouettes. A Majestic Buck Snorts as He checks the Peaches and Three Does trail on behind Himwalking into the Curtain.Several Fussing Mockingbirds flash & flare at one another Chasing. A Large Stink Bug Tears in to an up-side-down June Bug that was spinning & trying to flip back over near the other rocking chair. The Briliant Brugandy Lilies, Hot Pink Phloxes and Purple Althias with All Their Rich Green Foliage Look Dashing against the White Foggy Backdrop. Roosters Crow & CROW BESEECHING the Sun to come. Song Sparrows & Purple Finch Belt Out with Hollow Verse "HOLY HOLY HOLY"! I Join in with my JOYFUL noise and BESEECH the SON to Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment