Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hawk Vanishes

Grass Frogs & Peepers Sing PRAISES to the LORD! Pine Woods Tree Frogs in the English Dogwood & Fowler's Toads add some Harmony. Wet Cows moo as they Graze out Back. Booboo Kitty Offers me a Mouse. Two Green Lizards Scale the Carport Fiberglass Doors. Crows caw as I get in & drive off. I drive on the Grass between the FLOODED tractor ruts & the Grassy edge. Purple Finches bounce about the Crepe Myrtles. Cardinals frolic in the Holly Bush. Two Young Does cross in Front of me. A few Cattle Egrets trail behind Mike's Cows and His Mule. A Cooper's Hawk Vanishes in the Clouds. All the Fields are so Green. The Bottoms FALLS out of the Sky when I get on Hwy 84. 45mph the 12 miles into Donalsonville. Two Black-Headed Laughing Gulls Giggle on Light Post at Piggley Wiggley. The HEAVY Drops start there before I get in & within 3 Sec the Lot has ankle High Flowing water. Someones Gran'Mother comes Out & I put my Umbrela over her & get her Bags in Her car... mmm It Felt so Invigorating and Wonderful Feeling the Drops POUND! 

No comments:

Post a Comment